Wednesday 3 March 2021

Playlist Wednesday March 3rd 2021

7-8
Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
Village People - In the Navy
Mr. Big - To Be With You
t.A.T.u. - All the Things
B*witched - Blame It On the Weatherman
Val Doonican - Mysterious People
Sister Sledge - Lost In Music
Billy Ocean - Get Outa My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Cats in Space - I Fell Out of Love With Rock 'n' Roll
Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
Jedward - Lipstick

8-9
Bob Seger - Night Moves
Five - Everybody Get Up
Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
Hanson - Mmmbop
Peter Schilling - Major Tom
Cliff Richard - Wired for Sound
Johnny Logan & Friends - Whiskey in the Jar
Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World
Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Ronan Keating - Life is a Rollercoaster

9-10

Hall & Oates - I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)
Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red
Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice, Baby
The Commodores - Dancing On the Ceiling
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero
SNAP! - Rhythm Is a Dancer
Joe Dolan - Make Me an Island
Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000
Meat Loaf - Life Is a Lemon & I Want My Money Back

No comments:

Post a Comment