Tuesday 23 March 2021

Playlist Tuesday March 23rd 2021

7-8
BARQ - Optimus Prime
This Club - I Won't Worry
Saint Sister - Madrid
All Tvvins - Too Young to Live
Bobbi Arlo - Feel It
Columbia Mills - Headlights
Seba Safe - Lamont Lament
SORBET feat. Maija Sofia - I Heard His Scythe
Eleanor McEvoy - Almost Beautiful
FiCat - Dreamin'
Tolu Makay - Used to Be
Therapy? - Trigger Inside

8-9
Cronin - Bank of Love
VerseChorusVerse - Be Proud
Something Happens - Parachute
REWS - Death Yawn
Soulé - What Do You Know
Darling - It's Just One Look
Tandem Felix - Waiting in the Wings
Vann Music - Boy
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You
The Frames - Revelate
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now

9-10
Myles Manley & the Little People - Gotta Get Out Of the Country
Marlene Enright - When the Water Is Hot
The Clockworks - Feels So Real
FYNCH feat. Willhouse - Soon
Pleasure Beach - Go
Laura-Ann Brady - Masterpiece
For Those I Love - Top Scheme
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
Joshua Burnside - Whiskey Whiskey
Ava - Wildflowers
Those Nervous Animals - Damien
Maud In Cahoots - Dance With Me
Lethal Dialect x JackKnife J feat. Jess Kav - Headstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment