Monday 1 March 2021

Playlist Monday March 1st 2021

7-8
Manic Street Preachers - You Stole the Sun From My Heart
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You?
The Cranberries - Twenty One
The Cranberries - Daffodil Lament
Belle & Sebastian - Sleep the Clock Around
The Doors - Hello, I Love You
The Doors - Light My Fire
Bob Dylan - Watching the River Flow
R.S.A.G. - The Spark
Queen - Breakthru
Maverick Sabre - Let Me Go

8-9

The Cranberries - I Can't Be With You
The Cranberries - Zombie
CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You
Carrie Baxter feat. Nealo - Without You
Bloc Party - The Prayer
The Doors - Blue Sunday
The Doors - Waiting For the Sun
The Cranberries - Ode to My Family
The Cranberries - Disappointment
Havar - Frozen Flowers
Midnight Wayne - It's Alright Hold On Tight

9-10
The Cranberries - Empty
The Cranberries - Ridiculous Thoughts
Janelle MonĂ¡e - Cold War
Joy Division - She's Lost Control
Bobbi Arlo - Feel It
Enda Gallery - Guess We Got a Problem
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier
The Doors - Back Door Man
The Cranberries - Everything I Said
The Cranberries - Dreaming My Dreams
The Cranberries - The Icicle Melts
The Specials - Ghost Town

No comments:

Post a Comment