Monday 8 March 2021

Playlist Monday March 8th 2021

7-8
P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
Joni Mitchell - Woodstock
Wallis Bird - As the River Flows
Kate Bush - King of the Mountain
Scheer - In Your Hand
Scheer - Screaming
Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
REWS - Can You Feel It
Nelly Furtado - Turn Off the Light

8-9
Carole King - It's Too Late
Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone
Natalie Clein - Threnos
Kristen Hersh - Me & My Charms
Scheer - Shea
Scheer - Wish You Were Dead
Beth Ditto - Fire
The Cranberries - I Can't Be With You
Laura Elizabeth Hughes - We, Myself & I
Míde Houlihan - Without Me
Julie Feeney - You Broke the Magic
CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You

9-10
Scheer - Howling Boy
Scheer - Sad Loved Girl
Lisa Hannigan - Knots
Britney Spears - Womanizer
Ivor Cutler feat. Linda Hirst - Women of the World
Girlschool - Race With the Devil
Scheer - Driven
Scheer - Babysize
Diana Ross - Chain Reaction
Clare Sands & Susan O'Neill - Carry My Song
Scheer - Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment