Tuesday 16 March 2021

Playlist Tuesday March 16th 2021

7-8
Stiff Little Fingers - Closed Groove
Vyvienne Long - A Glass of Laughter
Dervish feat. David Gray - The West Coast of Clare
MKAI - Loop
Lisa Hannigan - Undertow
Fierce Mild - Small Talk
The Dubliners - Molly Malone
The Dubliners - The Mason's Apron
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You
Track Dogs feat. Ashley Campbell - Don't Delay
Something Happens - Parachute

8-9

Otherkin - Yeah I Know
Elaine Mai feat. Temper-Mental MissElayneous - Praise In The Cliché
A Ritual Sea - Desire Lines
Robert John Ardiff - Black Dog
Michael Fassbender - I Love You All
The Dubliners - Whiskey in the Jar
The Dubliners - The Town I Loved So Well
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now
Scheer - Wish You Were Dead
Local Boy - Al Bundy
D. Cullen - All the People

9-10
Emma Langford - Sowing Acorns
Hvmmingbyrd - Ray of Light/Teardrop
R.S.A.G. - Don't Move So Fast
Brave Giant - Four
The Pogues - Sally MacLennane
The Pogues - Body of an American
Ann Scott - Another Valentine
D. McCabe - The Final Curtain
The Looklaikes - Can I Take You Home You Tonight?
FiCat - Dreamin'
SOAK - Reckless Behaviour
David Holmes - I Heard Wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment