Wednesday 5 May 2021

Playlist Wednesday May 5th 2021

7-8
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
t.A.T.u. - All the Things
Dexys - Curragh of Kildare
Neil Diamond - I Am... I Said
Irene Cara - What a Feeling
Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat
Dollar - Mirror Mirror
M - Pop Muzik
Toto - Rosanna
Jet Set Superstar - Ménage à Trois
The Corrs - Runaway

8-9
Queen - Body Language
Eddy Grant - I Don't Wanna Dance
Olivia Newton-John - Physical
Linda Martin - I've Never Been to Me
The Dream Academy - Indian Summer
Gloria - One Day At a Time
Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage
Map of Africa - Bone
B*witched - C'est La Vie
Joe Dolan - You're Such a Good Looking Woman

9-10

Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Wham! - I'm Your Man
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Celine Dion - Think Twice
Mark McCabe - Maniac 200
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
A Taste of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
The Nolans - I'm In the Mood for Dancing
Bob James - Angela
Val Doonican - Mysterious People
Bobby Goldsboro - Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment