Tuesday 4 May 2021

Playlist Tuesday May 4th 2021

7-8
Emiji feat. Hvmmingbyrd - Larimar
Iain Archer - Songbird
Junkster - Slide
Pillow Queens - How Do I Look
John Murry - Ones + Zeros
Ham Sandwich - Broken Glass
Ham Sandwich - Satellite
The Elements - (V).I.N.Y.L.
Lost In Your Mind - Death Rattle
For Those I Love - Top Scheme
The Clockworks - Enough Is Never Enough

8-9
U2 - Discotheque
Ailbhe Reddy - Personal History
Adrian Crowley - Bread & Wine
CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You
Ham Sandwich - Sad Songs
Ham Sandwich - Words
The Blades - Downmarket
Rory Gallagher - Bullfrog Blues

9-10
Soda Blonde - In The Heat Of The Night
Sarah Hickey - Free
Le Galaxie - Pleasure
King Bones - My Beat Jesus
Myles McCormack - By Demons
AE MAK - New Friend
VerseChorusVerse - Free to Decree
Arctic Lights - Intertwine
Maria Doyle Kennedy - 40 Days
Dermot Kennedy - Glory
Pretty Happy - Sea Sea Sea
Mama's Boys - The Needle In The Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment