Friday 28 May 2021

Playlist Friday May 28th 2021

7-8
The Killers - The Man
INXS - Suicide Blonde
Laura Elizabeth Hughes - We, Myself & I
Robyn feat. Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat
Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
All Tvvins - Something Special
Moxie - Is Ainm Dom

8-9
The Killers - When You Were Young
INXS - Mystify
Blondie - Sunday Girl
OStella - Fire (Callistan Remix)
Stevie Nicks - Rooms On Fire
Culture Club - Victims
Cherym - Listening To My Head
R.E.M. - The One I Love

9-10

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
INXS -Need You Tonight
BJ Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
Rihanna feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella
The Elements - (V).I.N.Y.L.
D. Cullen - Heartline
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Depeche Mode - A Question of Time
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart

No comments:

Post a Comment