Monday 10 May 2021

Playlist Monday May 10th 2021

7-8
Ham Sandwich - Ants
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
David Kitt - Step Outside in the Morning Light
David Kitt - Pale Blue Light
Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake
Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know?
Bob Marley - I Shot the Sherriff
Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier
Thin Lizzy - China Town

8-9
David Kitt - You & the City
David Kitt - Private Dance
Ane Brun - Do You Remember
Aimee Mann - Save Me
Duran Duran - The Reflex
Duran Duran - Come Undone
Cosha - Run the track
Dark Tropics - Keep Searching
David Kitt - Song From Hope Street-Brooklyn, NY
David Kitt - Into the Breeze

9-10

Rushes - Wide Eyes
Steve Wall & Simon O'Reilly - Rise With the Sun
Rose Tattoo - Bad Boy For Love
Imelda May & Noel Gallagher feat. Ronnie Wood - Just One Kiss
David Kitt - What I Ask
Elaine Mai feat. MayKay - No Forever
The Beatles - A Day In the Life
David Kitt - You Know What I Want to Know
Lordi - Blood Red Sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment