Wednesday 7 April 2021

Playlist Wednesday April 7th 2021

7-8
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Take That - Relight My Fire
Godley & Creme - Cry
Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Baccara - Yes Sir I Can Boogie
KC & the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
Chairmen of the Board - Finders Keppers
Tim Capello - I Still Believe
Dustin - Dustin Isteach an Teach
Franice Conway - To the Edge of Time
The Nolans - I'm In the Mood for Dancing

8-9
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Crystal Swing - He Drinks Tequila
George Benson - Give Me the Night
The Dream Academy - Indian Summer
Bobby Vee - Rubber Ball
Johnny Logan - What's Another Year
Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
Stan Ridgway - Camouflage
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Electric Light Orchestra & Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu
Dr. Alban - It's My Life
Hustler - Get Outa My 'Ouse

9-10
Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better
Westlife - You Raise Me Up
Sheeba - Horoscopes
Starship - We Built This City
Dexys - 40 Shades of Green
Val Doonican - The Special Years
Lionel Richie & the Commodores - All Night Long
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Chesney Hawks - The One & Only
Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson - I Know Him So Well
Living in a Box - Living in a Box
Cheryl - Fight For This Love

No comments:

Post a Comment