Monday 19 April 2021

Playlist Monday April 19th 2021

7-8
Eurythmics - Thorn In My Side
De La Soul - Me Myself & I
Villagers - The Bell
Villagers - Passing a Message
Counting Crows - Hangin' Around
The Kinks - Victoria
The Kinks - Look for Me Baby
Villagers - Grateful Song
Villagers - In a Newfound Land You Are Free
Spandau Ballet - Chant No. 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On)
Wild Youth - Next To You

8-9
Cat Dowling - Trouble
Orla Gartland - Zombie!
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Villagers - Rhythm Composer
The Cure - Burn
The Kinks - Everybody's Gonna Be Happy
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Sorcha Fahy - No Sleep
Arn. - Hard to Believe
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
System of a Down - Aerials

9-10
KT Tunstall- Black Horse & the Cherry Tree
Masters in France - Playin' With My Friends
Villagers - My Lighthouse
Villagers - The Waves
Roy Orbison - You Got It
Joanna Newsom - Peach, Plum, Pear
The Rolling Stones - She's a Rainbow
Inhaler - Cheer Up Baby
Villagers - Earthly Pleasure
Villagers - Judgement Call
Pet Shop Boys feat. Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done to Deserve This?

No comments:

Post a Comment