Friday 16 April 2021

Playlist Friday April 16th 2021

7-8
Eagles - One of These Nights
The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow
Coldplay - Yellow
CMAT - I Wanna Be a Cowboy, Baby!
NÍV - Home
Blondie - Hanging On the Telephone
Blondie - I Know But I Don't Know
Maria Kelly - Martha
Karl Nesbitt - On The Way
Villagers - Fool
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

8-9
Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling
Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion
Scenes From a Break - Silly Little Games
Just Wondering - F*** That
Blondie - Kung Fu Girls
Blondie - Sunday Girl
TLC - No Scrubs
Dry Bread - Yamar
The Frames - Fitzcarraldo

9-10
Eagles - Take It To The Limit
Eagles - Hotel California
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
The Kinks - Lola
Beoga - Up
1000 Beasts x Alex Tierney - For You & I
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now
2 Unlimited - No Limits
AE MAK - New Friend
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Eagles - New Kid in Town

No comments:

Post a Comment