Wednesday 28 April 2021

Playlist Wednesday April 28th 2021

7-8
We Cut Corners - Blue
Jerry Fish - Blue
Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
Queens of the Stone Age - First It Giveth
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Water's Edge
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Nobody's Baby
ilsantino - Show Me The Way to Love You
The Altered Hours - All Amnesia
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Pixies Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now

8-9
Mercury Rev - Coming Up For Air
Agnes Obel - The Curse
Depeche Mode - Master & Servant
Blur - Tracy Jacks
Nick Cave - Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - O Children
Bantum - New Leaf
Sorbet feat. Arborist - Only For the Young
Pretty Happy - Sea Sea Sea

9-10
Prince - Raspberry Beret
In Their Thousands - Acrasia
Villagers - The First Day
Atelica - Forget My Place
John Murry - Ones + Zeros
Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush - Don't Give Up
Lorde - Royals
Stomptown Brass - I Got a Plan
Madonna - Live to Tell
Oasis - Cast No Shadow
The Darkness - I Believe In a Thing Called Love

No comments:

Post a Comment