Wednesday 17 February 2021

Playlist Wednesday February 17th 2021

7-8
Sonic Youth - Superstar
Sorcha Richardson - The Starlight Lounge
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
PJ Harvey - This is Love
The Boomtown Rats - She's So Modern
Little Richard - The Girl Can't Help It
Little Richard - Keep A Knockin'
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard it Through the Grapevine
The Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Dani Larkin - Love Part Three
CATALAN! - Roussillon Serenade

8-9
Simple Kid - Staring at the Sun
Janelle Monáe - Cold War
Foals - My Number
Rory Gallagher - Moonchild
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now
Brídín - Floating
Little Richard & Fishbone - Rock Island Line
Little Richard - Nuki Suki
Pillow Queens - Holy Show
System Of A Down - Lonely Day
P!nk - Get the Party Started

9-10
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Dolly Parton - Together You & I
Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble
John Blek - Like a Child
Thievery Corporation feat. David Byrne - The Heart's a Lonely Hunter
The Staves - Blood I Bled
Blur - Beetlebum
Tegan & Sara feat. The Lonely Island - Everything Is AWESOME!!!
Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle

No comments:

Post a Comment