Tuesday 16 February 2021

Playlist Tuesday February 16th 2021

7-8
Little Green Cars - Big Red Dragon
Wallis Bird - In My Life
Elaine Mai feat. MayKay - No Forever
Robert John Hope - None Other
Cashier No. 9 - 42 West Avenue
Gemma Hayes - Making My Way Back
Villagers - Courage
Damien Dempsey - Dublin Town
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now
Brídín - Floating
Denise Chaila - Duel Citizenship

8-9
Bitch Falcon - Martyr
Loah & Bantum - NGLA
Dani Larkin - Love Part Three
Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble
Sinéad O'Connor - Fire on Babylon
Sinéad O'Connor - The Emperor's New Clothes
The Adventures - Broken Land
The Marbles - So Far Away
Ann Scott - Another Valentine
Laoise - Mad

9-10
Dark Room Notes - Let's Light Fires
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Orla Gartland - More Like You
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
A. Smyth - When It Calls
Race the Flux - Big Fig
Zapho & Tolu Makay - Collide
For Those I Love - Birthday
John Blek - Like a Child
State Lights - Don't Make Plays On My Heart
Æ MAK - Glow
Kynsy - Elephant in the Room
Cronin - See This Man

No comments:

Post a Comment