Thursday 18 February 2021

Playlist Thursday February 18th 2021

7-8
Queens of the Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu
Emiji feat. Hvmmingbyrd - Larimer
The Killers - When You Were Young
Martha & the Muffins - Echo Beach
Tandem Felix - Nightclub (I Sold My Soul to the Devil)
Al Jarreau - We're in This Love Together
Little Richard - I Don't Want to Discuss It
Little Richard - Slippin' & Slidin'
For Those I Love - Birthday
Dani Larkin - Love Part Three
Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
Blondie - Heart of Glass

8-9
Sorcha Richardson - 4AM
Gary Numan - Intruder
The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
Phil Harris & Bruce Reitherman (The Jungle Book OST) - The Bare Necessities
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now
Brídín - Floating
Little Richard - I Don't Know What You Got
Little Richard - Jenny Jenny
Metallica - Astronomy
Kynsy - Elephant in the Room
EMF - Unbelievable

9-10
Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble
CATALAN! - Roussillon Serenade
Rose & the Howling North - Cuckoo
SOAK - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Placebo - Running Up That Hill
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me to Church
The Commitments - Take Me to the River
The Police - Don't Stand So Close to Me
Cashier No. 9 - Make You Feel Better
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears of a Clown
Arcade Fire feat. Mavis Staples - I Give You Power

No comments:

Post a Comment