Friday 19 February 2021

Playlist Friday February 19th 2021

7-8
Joe Jackson - Cha Cha Loco
Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To
All Tvvins - Hell of a Party
Saint Sister featuring Jafaris - Causing Trouble (Kormac Remix)
Erasure - Sometimes
Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
Little Richard - Miss Ann
Little Richard - Hey Hey Hey Hey (Goin' Back to Birmingham)
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Future Islands - Seasons (Waiting On You)
0Stella - Fire (Callistan Remix)
The Elements - Let the Stars Shine

8-9
Joe Jackson - Got the Time
Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out
Diana Ross - Upside Down
Diana Ross - Chain Reaction
Pixie Cut Rhythm Orchestra - I Didn't Love You When I Said I Did & I Don't Now
Christian Cohle - Holy Trouble
Little Richard - Lucille
Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
Elaine Mai feat. MayKay - No Forever
Placebo - Pure Morning
Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart
Weezer - Buddy Holly

9-10
Joe Jackson - It's Different For Girls
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
Diana Ross - It's My House
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Little Anthony & the Imperials - Better Use Your Head
Stiff Little Fingers - Barbed Wire Love
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Couldn't Get It Right
Arthur Russell - Barefoot in New York
Dani Larkin - Love Part Three
For Those I Love - Birthday
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love

No comments:

Post a Comment