Wednesday 2 September 2020

Playlist Wednesday September 2nd 2020

7-8
Take That - It Only Takes a Minute
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
Bros - Drop the Boy
Mmmbop - Hanson
Electric Light Orchestra & Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu
Cliff Richard - Wired for Sound
Yellowcard - With You Around
Dustin the Turkey - Irelande Douze Pointe
The Corrs - What Can I Do

8-9
Eternal feat. Bebe Winans - I Wanna Be the Only One
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Marillion - Kayleigh
Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith
Joe Esposito - You're the Best
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You
Johnny Logan - Crying in the Rain

9-10
Reel 2 Real - I Like to Move It
Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Jedward - Lipstick
The Rah Band - Clouds Across the Band
Matt Bianco - Get Out Of Your Lazy Bed
Chris de Burgh - Lonely Sky
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

No comments:

Post a Comment