Tuesday 29 September 2020

Playlist Tuesday September 29th 2020

7-8
U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Tupelo - Firefly
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Adrian Crowley - Long Distance Swimmer
Soda Blonde - Love Me World
The Commitments - The Dark End of the Street
Auto Da Fé - All Is Yellow Hot, Hot, Hot
Cathy Davey - Little Red

8-9
Talos - The Light Upon Us
Ailbhe Reddy - Personal History
Jamie Toomey - Unfoldings
CMAT - I Wanna Be a Cowboy Baby!
Tebi Rex - I Got My Whole
David Kitt - You Know What I Want To Know
0Stella - Fire (Callistan Remix)

9-10
Republic of Loose - Comeback Girl
Rooue - What You Want
Walking on Cars - Always Be With You
Denise Chaila / Sorcha Richardson / God Knows / Murli - Out Da Gaff
Director - Reconnect
Therapy? - Teethgrinder
Power of Dreams - Hurricane
Æ MAK feat. Seba Safe - I Dance in the Kitchen
Kitt Philippa - You
Race the Flux - Big Fig

No comments:

Post a Comment