Monday 7 September 2020

Playlist Monday September 7th 2020

7-8
Lord Creator - Kingston Town
Grace Jones - My Jamaican Guy
A House - How Strong is Love
A House - I Am Afraid
TV on the Radio - Quartz
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Nobody's Baby Now
Lou Reed - Dirty Blvd.
Lou Reed - I'm So Free
A House - I Don't Care
A House - Take It Easy on Me

8-9
Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love
Magazines - Happy Alone
Jerry Fish feat. the RTE Conert Orchestra & Friends - True Friends
A House - I Wanted Too Much
A House - I Am the Greatest
Lou Reed - Vicious
Lou Reed - Halloween Parade
The Lightning Seeds - Pure
Jurassic 5 - The Way We Do It
JYellowL - Mademoiselle
Amy Montgomery - Intangible

9-10
A House - You're Too Young
A House - Endless Art
Gemma Dunleavy - Up De Flats
XTC - Making Plans for Nigel
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
Roe - Look Who's on TV
A House - Blind Faith
A House - Creatures of Craze
Guns N' Roses - Civil War
Lilla Vargen - Love You Twice
A House - I Lied

No comments:

Post a Comment