Wednesday 9 March 2022

Playlist Wednesday March 9th 2022

7-8
Rose Royce – Wishing On A Star
The Go-Gos – Our Lips Are Sealed
Feist – 1,2,3,4
KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
Rihanna – What's My Name
Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know
Gorillaz – Feel Good Inc
Jungle – Busy Earnin’
Outkast – Hey Ya
The Ronettes – Be My Baby
The Supremes – Baby Love

8-9
Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing
Mariah Carey – Fantasy
Ce Ce Peniston – Finally
Lauryn Hill – Doo Wop (That Thing)
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Rufus & Chaka Khan – Ain't Nobody
A Tribe Called Quest – Can I Kick It?

9-10
The Clash – Rock The Casbah
The Stranglers – Always The Sun
Fleetwood Mac – Don't Stop
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
David Bowie – Heroes
Pulp – Common People
U2 - I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
Future Islands – Seasons (Waiting On You)
Oasis – Live Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment