Monday 14 March 2022

Playlist Monday March 14th 2022

7-8
Fatboy Slim – Praise You
Supergrass – Alright
The Strokes – Last Night
The Frank & Walters – After All
X-Press 2 feat David Byrne – Lazy
Eagle Eye Cherry – Save Tonight
Ocean Colour Scene – The Day We Caught The Train
Simply Red – Fairground
Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
Aloe Blacc – I Need A Dollar
The Isley Brothers – This Old Heart Of Mine

8-9
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Jimmy Mack
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Al Green - Take Me To The River
De La Soul – My Myself & I
The Emotions – Best Of My Love
Ike & Tina Turner – Proud Mary
Otis Redding – Hard To Handle
Chaka Khan – I'm Every Woman

9-10
Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean?
Saint Motel – My Type
Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar
Gwen Stefani – What You Waiting For?
Kylie Minogue – Can't Get You Out Of My Head
David Bowie – Life On Mars
Pretenders – Brass In Pocket
Fleetwood Mac – Go Your Own Way
The Cardigans – Lovefool
Pet Shop Boys – Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots Of Money)

No comments:

Post a Comment