Friday 4 March 2022

Playlist Friday March 4th 2022

7-8
Simple Minds – Alive & Kicking
A-Ha – Take On Me
Transvision Vamp – Baby I Don’t Care
The Frank & Walters – After All
ELO – Livin’ Thing
U2 – Beautiful Day
Fatboy Slim – Praise You
Supergrass – Pumping On Your Stereo
Eurythmics feat. Aretha Franklin – Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves
Aretha Franklin & George Michael – I Knew You Were Waiting For Me
Supertramp – Give A Little Bit

8-9
Fleetwood Mac – Big Love
Steve Winwood – Higher Love
Bobby Hebb – Sunny
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heatwave
The Supremes – You Can’t Hurry Love
The Commitments – Try A Little Tenderness
The Spencer Davis Group – Gimme Some Lovin’
Ike & Tina Turner – Nutbush City Limits
The Four Tops – Reach Out (I’ll Be There)
Fontella Bass – Rescue Me

9-10
Sam & Dave – Hold On
Marlena Shaw – California Soul
Minnie Ripperton – Les Fleurs
The Cranberries – Dreams
The Cure – Friday I’m In Love
Heatwave – Boogie Nights
The Waterboys – Whole Of The Moon
David Bowie – Jean Genie
Chic – Le Freak
Prince – I Wanna Be Your Lover
Diana Ross – I'm Coming Out

No comments:

Post a Comment