Wednesday 9 February 2022

Playlist Wednesday February 9th 2022

7-8
Damien Rice – Cannonball
David Gray – Babylon
Stevie Wonder – Sir Duke
Marvin Gaye – What's Going On
Donovan – Sunshine Superman
Carole King – I Feel The Earth Move
Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall
Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
Paul Young – Every Time You Go Away
Simple Red – Stars

8-9
ABBA – Gimme Gimme Gimme
Joan Jett – I Love Rock N’ Roll
The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face
Adele – Oh My God
Olivia Rodrigo – Good 4 U
Huey Lewis & The News – It's Hip To Be Square
The J Geils Band – Centerfold

9-10
Beyoncé – Halo
Thin Lizzy – Dancing In The Moonlight
The Rolling Stones – Miss You
Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero
The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
Oasis – Wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment