Tuesday 1 February 2022

Playlist Tuesday February 1st 2022

7-8
Zoe – Sunshine On A Rainy Day
Wham! - I’m Your Man
Hot Chocolate – It Started With A Kiss
Laura Mvula – Green Garden
Groove Armada – My Friend
The Cars – My Best Friend’s Girl
The Beatles – I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Stereophonics – Dakota
The Coral – In The Morning
REO Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You

8-9
Dire Straits – Walk Of Life
Gossip – Standing In The Way Of Control
Prince – Raspberry Beret
George Baker Selection – Little Green Bag
The Spencer Davis Group – Keep On Running
Neil Young – Heart Of Gold
ABBA – Lay All Your Love On Me
Billy Ocean – Love Really Hurts Without You
Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart

9-10
Republic Of Loose – You Know It
Sam Sparro – Black & Gold
The Ting Tings – That’s Not My Name
The Knack – My Sharona
Transvision Vamp – Baby I Don’t Care
Them – Baby Please Don’t Go
Finley Quaye – Your Love Get Sweeter
John Mellencamp – Jack & Diane
Maneskin – Beggin'
Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street

No comments:

Post a Comment