Friday 4 February 2022

Playlist Friday February 4th 2022

7-8
The Pretenders – Don’t Get Me Wrong
Debbie Harry – I Want That Man
Cyndi Lauper – I Drove All Night
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Rihanna – What's My Name
Stereophonics – Handbags & Gladrags
Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
Bruce Springsteen – I'm Goin’ Down
Mary Black – Vanities
Simply Red – Money's Too Tight To Mention

8-9
Golden Earring – Radar Love
Ram Jam – Black Betty
Daryl Hall & John Oates – Maneater
The Police – Message In a Bottle
Fleetwood Mac – Don't Stop
Toto – Africa
Chaka Khan – I Feel For You
The Real Thing – You To Me Are Everything
Jimmy Somerville – You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
Carpenters - Please Mr. Postman

9-10
Abba – The Winner Takes It All
Madonna – Material Girl
Cher – If I Could Turn Back Time
The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition
Aretha Franklin & George Michael – I Knew You Were Waiting For Me
The White Stripes – We’re Going To Be Friends
Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
The Bee Gees – Stayin' Alive
Gary Moore & Phil Lynott – Parisienne Walkways
Eurythmics – Thorn In My Side
Madness – Our House
David Bowie – Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment