Tuesday 4 January 2022

Playlist Tuesday January 4th 2022

7-8
Randy Crawford – One Day I’ll Fly Away
Blondie – One Way or Another
Pulp - Do You Remember the First Time?
U2 – New Year’s Day
Lenny Kravitz – It Ain’t Over ‘til It’s Over
Sheryl Crow – Every Day is a Winding Road
Right Said Fred – Deeply Dippy
Golden Earring – Radar Love
XTC – Making Plans For Nigel
Led Zeppelin – Gallows Pole
REM – Losing My Religion
Thin Lizzy – Dancing in the Moonlight

8-9
Basement Jaxx – Do Your Thing
Gemma Hayes - Something In My Way
The Knack – My Sharona
The Corrs – What Can I Do
The Turtles – Happy Together
Frank Sinatra – My Way
The Flaws – Sixteen
The Bangles – Manic Monday
Phil Lynott – Old Town
Phil Lynott & Gary Moore – Out in the Fields
Guns N Roses – Paradise City

9-10
Chris Isaak – Wicked Game
The Stunning – Romeo's on Fire
Thin Lizzy – Whiskey in the Jar
Thin Lizzy – Don't Believe a Word
Arctic Monkeys – When the Sun Goes Down
Paula Abdul – Straight Up
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Steve Earle – Copperhead Road
Wallis Bird – To My Bones
Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
LCD Soundsystem – All I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment