Friday 21 January 2022

Playlist Friday January 21st 2022

7-8
Kool & The Gang – Celebrate
Bruce Springsteen – Glory Days
The Kinks – Lola (4.01)
Donovan – Sunshine Superman
The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Them – Gloria
Erasure – A Little Respect
The Byrds – Mr. Tambourine Man
Squeeze – Cool For Cats
The B-52s – Roam
Lorde – Solar Power
Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know?

8-9
T-Rex – Get It On
Thunderclap Newman – Something In The Air
Warren Zevon – Werewolves Of London
Meat Loaf – You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
TLC – Waterfalls
Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar
The Beatles – Something
Derek & The Dominoes – Layla
The Cars – Just What I Needed
The Blades- Ghost Of A Chance

9-10
The Cure – Friday I’m In Love
Duran Duran – Rio
A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)
Meat Loaf & Cher – Dead Ringer For Love
The Rolling Stones – Miss You
Fugees – Killing Me Softly
James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good)
Arthur Conley – Sweet Soul Music
Billy Ocean – When The Going Gets Tough
Iggy Pop – The Passenger
The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary

No comments:

Post a Comment