Thursday 13 January 2022

Playlist Thursday January 13th 2022

7-8
Boston – More Than A Feeling
The Weeknd – How Do I Make You Love Me?
T-Rex – Cosmic Dancer
Mott The Hoople – All The Young Dudes
Clannad feat. Bono – In A Lifetime
Rilo Kiley – Portions For Foxes
Johnny Cash – Folsom Prison Blues (Live at Folsom State Prison)
Johnny Cash feat. June Carter – Jackson (Live at Folsom State Prison)
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
The Golden Horde – Friends In Time
Alanis Morrissette – Hand In My Pocket

8-9
Foo Fighters – Everlong
MIA – Paper Planes
The Ronettes – Be My Baby
The Ronettes – Baby I Love You
Village People – YMCA
Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart
Kim Carnes – Bette Davis Eyes
The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Janet Jackson – All For You
All Saints – Pure Shores

9-10
David Bowie – Life On Mars
Madness – It Must Be Love
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Lauryn Hill – Doo Wop (That Thing)
Ava Max – Kings & Queens
Ash – Girl From Mars
Madonna – Like A Prayer
Whitney Houston – So Emotional
Luude feat Colin Hay – Down Under
Faces – Ooh La La
Bruce Springsteen – Dancing In The Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment