Wednesday 6 January 2021

Playlist Wednesday January 6th 2021

6-7
Take That - Everything Changes
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
Robbie Williams - Angels
Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
Barbara Streisand - Woman in Love
Anita Dobson & Simon May - Anyone Can Fall in Love
Joe Dolan - More & More
Joe Dolan - It's You, It's You, It's You
Middle of the Road - Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Thomas Dolby - I Scare Myself
Val Doonican - Walk Tall
Val Doonican - Paddy McGinty's Goat

7-8
Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat
Michael Bolton feat. Kenny G - Missing You Now
Giant - I'll See You in My Dreams
Coolio feat. 40 Thevz - C U When U Get There
The Corrs - I Never Loved You Anyway
The Corrs - So Young
Jefferson Starship - Jane
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Six - There's a Whole Lotta Lovin' Going On
Six - Love Really Hurts
B*witched - C'est La Vie
B*witched - To You I Belong

8-9

Eternal feat. Bebe Winans - I Wanna Be the Only One
Jimmy Nail - Ain't No Doubt
Toyah Wilcox - It's A Mystery
Eagles - Take It to the Limit
The Flying Lizards - Money
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
Johnny Logan - I'm Not in Love
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
East 17 - It's Alright
Shaggy - It Wasn't Me
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Chris de Burgh - Lonely Sky

9-10
T'Pau - China In Your Hand
Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Donna Summer - State of Independence
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Meat Loaf - Rock 'n' Roll Dreams Come Through
Steps - One For Sorrow
Cher - Just Like Jesse James
Cry Before Dawn - Witness For the World
Cry Before Dawn - Gone Forever
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

10-11

The Simpsons - Deep Deep Trouble
Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter
Wilson Phillips - Hold On
Jedward - Waterline
Pat Benatar - Love Is a Battlefield
Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
The Who - Pinball Wizard
Westlife - Flying Without Wings
Tina Turner - Steamy Windows
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment