Thursday 14 January 2021

Playlist Thursday January 14th 2021

7-8
Led Zeppelin - The Battle of Evermore
Christy Moore - Delerium Tremens
Emperor of Ice Cream - Sunflower
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)
Cee Lo Green - Forget You
The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
The Beach Boys - I Know There's an Answer
Kehli feat. Kid Eternal & Sam Ojo - One Last Kiss
The Pogues - Dirty Old Town
The Cure - Pictures of You
delush feat. Tolu Makay - The Greatest Gift

8-9
Diana Ross & the Supremes - Reflections
St. Vincent - Los Ageless
Colin Devlin - High Point
The Riptide Movement - In A Heartbeat (a Mix & Fairbanks Remix)
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Kojaque - Coming Up
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
The Beach Boys - Feel Flows
Feist - My Moon My Man
Ash - A Life Less Ordinary
XTC - Making Plans for Nigel
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

9-10
Victoria Keating & Aine O'Gorman - The Poor Ground
The Thrills - Santa Cruz (You're Not That Far)
Nirvana - Love Buzz
Joe Chester - Napoleon Bonaparte
Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Jo'anna
Otherkin - All That Remains Won't Be The Same
The Beach Boys - The Warmth of the Sun
The Beach Boys - Then I Kissed Her
Talking Heads - Crosseyed & Painless
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Desireless - Voyage, Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment