Friday 29 January 2021

Playlist Friday January 29th 2021

7-8
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More
Roy Orbison - She's a Mystery to Me
Idlewild - When I Argue I See Shapes
I Am Niamh - False Persona
The Heavy - What Makes a Good Man?
Gemma Hayes - Hanging Around
The Human League - Heart Like a Wheel
The Human League - All I Ever Wanted
Bell X1 - Flame
Bitch Falcon - Panther

8-9
Tom Petty - Yer So Bad
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - American Girl
Roy Orbison - Blue Bayou
Roy Orbison - You Got It
Karen Dalton - Something On Your Mind
CMAT - I Wanna Be a Cowboy Baby!
The Human League - Human
The Human League - Tell Me When
Sorcha Richardson - 4AM
Jesus Jones - International Bright Young Thing
The Human League - Seconds
Skelocrats - Lyin' Eyes

9-10

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Free Fallin'
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
Roy Orbison - California Blue
Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
All Tvvins - Resurrect Me
Roisin O - Heart & Bones
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Le Boom x AE MAK - Dancing Bug
The Prodigy - Omen
Otherkin - React
Roy Orbison - Crying

No comments:

Post a Comment