Wednesday 25 November 2020

Playlist Wednesday November 25th 2020

7-8
Mazzy Star - I've Been Let Down
Cormac O'Caoimh - Man of Sand
Garbage - #1 Crush
BARQ - The Table
The Charlatans - One to Another
Dolly Parton - Love is Like a Butterfly
Oh Land - Sun of a Gun
Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Inhaler - When It Breaks

8-9
Sam Wickens - Strange 24
Eden - Outbound To Wonderland
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
Denise Chaila - Copper Bullet
Dolly Parton - Together You & I
Joseph Kiernan - Vertigo, Little Astronaut
The Source featuring Candi Staton - You Got the Love
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

9-10
Buffy Sainte-Maire - Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Fontaines DC - Boys in the Better Land
Dani Larkin - Samson & Goliath
Dolly Parton - My Tennessee Mountain Home
HamsandwicH - Ants
Wyvern Lingo - I Love You Sadie
Tom Petty - Yer So Bad
Basement Jaxx - Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment