Thursday 26 November 2020

Playlist Thursday November 26th 2020

7-8
Dolly Parton - Baby I'm Burning
Marina & the Diamonds - Primadonna
Air - Kelly Watch the Stars
Saso - Type A Jitters
Pastiche - Chasing Down The Fame
Dolly Parton - Applejack
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
The Verve - Lucky Man

8-9
Goldfrapp feat. Dave Gahan - Ocean
Æ MAK feat. Seba Safe - I Dance in the Kitchen
Sam Wickens - Strange 24
First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands in the Stream
New Order - Touched By the Hand of God
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
Lilla Vargen - Love You Twice

9-10
Beastie Boys - No Sleep till Brooklyn
Scattered Ashes - Love Is Not An Option
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
Tito & the Tarantulas - After Dark
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad
CMAT - I Wanna Be a Cowboy, Baby!
Kynsy - Happiness Isn't a Fixed State
Billy Joel - You May Be Right

No comments:

Post a Comment