Tuesday 17 November 2020

Playlist Tuesday November 17th 2020

7-8
The Divine Comedy - Tonight We Fly
Nealo feat. INNRSPACE - Angel on My Shoulder
Sinead O'Connor & Shane MacGowan - Haunted
Pete & Tom On Song - The Bottom Floor
Raglans - Digging Holes
Rooue - What You Want
CMAT - I Wanna Be a Cowboy, Baby!
The Pale - Butterfly
Aoibheann Carey-Philpott - Fragments of Joy

8-9
Aislinn Logan - Look, I'm Flyin'
Funzo - Stalk This Way
Marie Keane - The Firing Line
For Those I Love - Top Scheme
Old Hannah - The Way Light Falls Upon Water
Bitch Falcon - Panther
Luke Kelly - Rocky Road to Dublin

9-10
The Minnows - What Was I Supposed To Do?
Thin Lizzy - Romeo & the Lonely Girl
The Eskies - Fever
HamsandwicH - The Naturist
Sorcha Richardson - The Starlight Lounge
Something Happens - Parachute
The Clockworks - Enough is Never Enough
Mary Black - Past the Point of Rescue
Maverick Sabre - Let Me Go
Wyvern Lingo - Rapture

No comments:

Post a Comment