Wednesday 27 April 2016

Playlist Wednesday April 27th 2016

7-8
The Proclaimers - Everyone's A Victim
The Byrds - My Back Pages
Ella Fitzgerald - The Lady Is A Tramp
Kopek - Love Is Dead
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
The Kinks - Wait Til Summer Comes Along
Cry Monster Cry - Postcards
Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
Sinéad O'Connor - Mandinka

8-9
Beck - Blue Moon
Prince - Sign O' The Times
Jupe - Number One
Ramones - I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Ciaran Lavery - Return To Form
The Smiths - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

9-10
Bill Withers - Use Me
Blur - No Distance Left To Run
Walking On Cars - Speeding Cars
The Kinks - Nothing In The World Can Stop Me Worryin' Bout That Girl
Gomez - Get Miles
Kormac - Rainstorm
Curtis Mayfield - Woman's Got Soul
The Avalanches - Since I Left You

No comments:

Post a Comment