Friday 29 April 2016

Playlist Friday April 29th 2016

7-8
De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring (Ha Hey)
Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up
Mundy - To You I Bestow
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You
Ike & Tina Turner - Sweet Rhode Island Red
Curtis Mayfield - People Get Ready
Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
A House - Take It Easy On Me

8-9
Ailie Blunnie - Monster
Queens Of The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
Bob Marley - I Shot The Sherriff
De La Soul - Magic Number
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Jupe - Number One
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Ciaran Lavery - Return To Form

9-10
De La Soul - Me, Myself & I
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
Prince - Sometimes It Snows In April
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down Cos I Moved Your Chair
De La Soul - Potholes In My Lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment