Tuesday 26 April 2016

Playlist Tuesday April 26th 2016

7-8
The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
Mick Flannery - Tomorrow's Paper
Air - All I Need
Jaded Sun - Left In A Hurry
The Kinks - I Need You
Thin Lizzy - Rosalie
Blur - Tender
The Monkees - Daydream Believer

8-9
Noah & The Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
The Mooney Suzuki - Alive And Amplified
Jupe - Number One
Glen Campbell - Universal Soldier
The Kinks - Lola
Julie Feeney - Dear John
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Kenny Rogers - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town

9-10
Chris Cornell - Billie Jean
Roger Miller - King Of The Road
Pleasure Beach - Go
The Strypes - You Can't Judge A Book
Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night
Collie Ft. Funzo - Lazy Bones
Foo Fighters - My Hero
Mumford & Sons - Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment