Tuesday 19 April 2022

Playlist Tuesday April 19th 2022

7-8
Thunderclap Newman – Something In The Air
Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth
David Bowie – Golden Years
David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Street
Donovan – Mellow Yellow
Mr. Big – To Be With You
Richard Marx – Hazard
Van Halen – Jump
Toto – Hold The Line
Billy Idol – Rebel Yell
Elton John – I'm Still Standing
Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
The Clash - I Fought The Law

8-9
George Thorogood – Bad To The Bone
Cream – White Room
The Knack – My Sharona
Dire Straits – Walk Of Life
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising
Paolo Nutini – New Shoes
Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know?
The Black Keys – Lonely Boy
Gerry Cinnamon – Ghost
Stereophonics – Dakota
Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
The Trammps – Disco Inferno

9-10
Kool & The Gang – Celebration
Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
Chaka Khan – Ain't Nobody
Ce Ce Peniston – Finally
Eternal feat. Bebe Winans – I Wanna Be The Only One
Sister Sledge - He’s The Greatest Dancer
Hall & Oates – Maneater
Earth, Wind & Fire – Let's Groove
Eric Carmen – Hungry Eyes
Hot Chocolate – You Sexy Thing
Lionel Richie – Dancing On The Ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment