Friday 8 April 2022

Playlist Friday April 8th 2022

7-8
The Beatles – Penny Lane
Pet Shop Boys – Always On My Mind
Roxy Music – More Than This
James – She's A Star
The Smiths – There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Cure – Close To Me
Joan Armatrading - Love And Affection
Fleetwood Mac – Little Lies
Steve Miller Band – Take The Money And Run
Van Morrison – Moondance
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – American Girl
The Stranglers – Always The Sun

8-9
Blondie – Call Me
Florence & The Machine – You've Got The Love
Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Cars – My Best Friend’s Girl
Billy Joel – The River Of Dreams
George Harrison – Got My Mind Set On You
The Las - There She Goes
Paul Simon – You Can Call Me Al

9-10
Elvis Presley – Burning Love
Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode
Little Richard – Tutti Frutti
The Ronettes – Be My Baby
The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Silk Sonic (Anderson Paak & Bruno Mars) – Leave The Door Open
Ohio Players – Love Rollercoaster
George McRae – Rock Your Baby
Chaka Khan – I Feel For You
Blackstreet – No Diggity
En Vogue - My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)

No comments:

Post a Comment