Tuesday 28 September 2021

Playlist Tuesday September 28th 2021

7-8
Galia Arad – Love Past Him
Willie Nelson – Georgia On My Mind
Wallis Bird – To My Bones
Bob Dylan – Maggie's Farm
Bach – Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major
Willie Nelson - Red-Headed Stranger
The Farm - All Together Now

8-9
alt-J - U&ME
The Monkees - Last Train to Clarksville
Modernlove – come over x
Hozier – The Parting Glass (Live From The Late Late Show)
Gladys Knight & The Pips – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
Cat Dowling - Animals

9-10
Lloyd Cole & the Commotions - Brand New Friend
Kynsy - Mr. Nice Guy
Willie Nelson - The Rainbow Connection
Ash - Kung Fu
Dexy's Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen
The Elements - (V).I.N.Y.L.
Diana Ross – I'm Coming Out
Conchúr White - Dreamers

No comments:

Post a Comment