Monday 6 September 2021

Playlist Monday September 6th 2021

7-8
Earth, Wind & Fire - Happy Feelin’
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
Sive - Think Before I Speak
Aisling Jarvis - Call Me Home
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Depeche Mode - Everything Counts
The Sutherland Brothers - Sailing
Tracy Chapman - Woman’s Work

8-9
The Waterboys - How Long Will I Love You
Hothouse Flowers - I Can See Clearly Now
Mango X MathMan feat. MC Creed - Vibes
Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Maria Kelly - The Sum of the Inbetween

9-10
Earth, Wind & Fire - My Promise
Lianne La Havas - Forget
The Undertones - It's Going To Happen!
NewDad - How
Dunx - I Land at Sea
Matthew Sweet - Sick of Myself
Lisa Hannigan - Pistachio
James Vincent McMorrow - Tru Love

No comments:

Post a Comment