Monday 13 January 2020

Playlist Monday January 13th 2020

7-8
Bruce Springsteen - Cover Me
Calexico - Banderilla
Brian Deady - Hey Baby (I've Changed)
Paul Weller - Wild Wood
Ultravox - Reap The Wild Wind
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Joe Chester - Dark Mornings
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper

8-9
Embrace - Ashes
The Lost Brothers - After The Fire
The Black Keys - Lo/Hi
Ultravox - Same Old Story
The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Fleadh TV - Tadgh & Sárán Mulligan
Bowling For Soup - Girl All The Bad Guys Want

9-10
Arcade Fire feat. Mavis Staples - I Give You Power
Finnian feat. Booka Brass Band - I Don't Want to Fall In Love
Third Smoke - Peacock
Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
The Nightwatchman - The Road I Must Travel
Lou Reed - Satellite Of Love
Empire of the Sun - We Are the People

No comments:

Post a Comment