Friday 10 January 2020

Playlist Friday January 10th 2020

7-8
The Communards - So Cold The Night
Ultravox - Hymn
Prince - Alphabet Street
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
David Bowie - Drive-In Saturday
Tegan & Sara - I'll Be Back Someday
Fears - h_always
Glen Hansard - I'll Be You, Be Me

8-9
The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Ash - Darkest Hour Of The Night
Captain Sensible - Glad It's All Over
Lucent Corner - Time's Like A Blade
PJ Harvey - Down By The Water
The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats

9-10
The Communards feat. Sarah Jane Morris - Don't Leave Me This Way
Ultravox - Vienna
UNKLE - Burn My Shadow
Stiff Little Fingers - Rough Trade
David Bowie - Heroes
David Keenan - Unholy Ghosts
Dean Martin - You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You
The Communards - You Are My World

No comments:

Post a Comment