Wednesday 1 May 2019

Playlist Wednesday May 1st 2019

7-8
PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready To Rumble
ABC - All Of My Heart
Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Wham! - Everything She Wants
The Velvet Underground & Nico - There She Goes Again
Bread - Baby I'm-a Want You
Six - There's a Whole Lotta Lovin' Going On
The Nolan - I'm In the Mood for Dancing

8-9
Johnny Hates Jazz -  Heart Of Gold
Van McCoy - The Hustle
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
The Velvet Underground - Who Loves the Sun
Will Smith - Switch
Cry Before Dawn - Gone Forever
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now

9-10
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl
The Corrs - What Can I Do
Village People - Macho Man
Glenn Miller - Chattanooga Choo Choo
Dr. Hook - When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment