Friday 17 May 2019

Playlist Friday May 17th 2019

7-8
Blondie - One Way or Another
Eurythmics - Thorn In My Side
Soundgarden - The Day I Tried To Live
Delorentos - Stop
ZZ Top - La Grange
Big Audio Dynamite - E=MC2
Two Door Cinema Club - Talk
Le Boom x Æ MAK - Dancing Bug

8-9
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)
Elaine Mai - Enniscrone
Tribal Dance - You Can't Swim
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
Joshua Burnside - Northern Winds
Wire - Three Girl Rhumba
The Rentals - Friends Of P.

9-10
Blondie - Call Me
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Kitt Philippa - You
ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Pulp feat. James Murphy - After You
BETA-MAX - Pleased To Meet You
Daft Punk - Around The World
Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again

No comments:

Post a Comment