Thursday 18 November 2021

Playlist Thursday November 18th 2021

7-8
REM - Drive
Cat Dowling - Animals
Gary Numan & Tubeway Army - Bombers
Moloko - The Time Is Now
Saint Sister – Any Dreams
REM – Near Wild Heaven
The Beatles – Nowhere Man
Mango X MathMan feat. Lisa Hannigan – Deep Blue

8-9
Vale - The Sun Is My Filter
REM – I Don’t Sleep I Dream
Florence + The Machine – Ship to Wreck
Nirvana – The Man Who Sold The World (from MTV Unplugged)
Niamh Regan – Happy Again
Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
The Cure – The Love Cats

9-10
Erasure - Blue Savannah
First Aid Kit – My Silver Lining
Future Kings of Spain – Guess Again
CMAT - 2 Wrecked 2 Care
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Christian Cohle – Holy Trouble
Boy George & Culture Club – It's a Miracle
The Thrills - One Horse Town
The 4 of Us – Drag My Bad Name Down

No comments:

Post a Comment