Wednesday 6 October 2021

Playlist Wednesday October 6th 2021

7-8
Daniel O’Donnell - I Just Want to Dance With You
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
A-Ha - Take On Me
Captain Sensible – Happy Talk
Chris de Burgh – Lonely Sky
C.W. McCall - Convoy
Johnny Nash – I Can See Clearly Now
Spice Girls - Wannabe

8-9
Bucks Fizz - The Land Of Make Believe
Counting Crows – Mr. Jones
Brotherhood of Man - Save All Your Kisses For Me
Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'amour
Glen Campbell – Southern Nights
MN8 – I've Got a Little Something For You
Yazoo - Situation

9-10
Patrick Hernandez – Born to Be Alive
Westlife – Fool Again
Linda Martin – Terminal 3
The Archies – Sugar Sugar
Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
Boyzone – All That I Need
Elvis Presley – Love Me Tender
Meat Loaf – Life is a Lemon & I Want My Money Back

No comments:

Post a Comment