Friday 23 July 2021

Playlist Friday July 23rd 2021

7-8
Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through the Jungle
Villagers - So Simpatico
Ham Sandwich - The Naturist
2 Pac & Dr. Dre - California Love
The Highwaymen - Highwayman
Paul Simon - Graceland
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)
Denise Chaila - 061

8-9
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
Dunx - I Land at Sea
John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
Blondie - Denis
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game
Air Jackson - Chemistry
The Monkees - PO Box 9847
Telefís - We Need

9-10
Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
1000 Beasts X Célia Tiab - NYCBB
The Chemical Brothers feat. Beth Orton - Where Do I Begin
Paul Simon - Can't Run But
Spelling - Turning Wheel
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Stop & Get a Hold of Myself
Caoilian Sherlock - Dream About the Night
Lana Del Rey - Born to Die

No comments:

Post a Comment