Wednesday 2 June 2021

Playlist Wednesday June 2nd 2021

7-8
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
A Taste of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
Westlife - When You're Looking Like That
The Corrs - What Can I Do
Donny Osmond - Puppy Love
Jefferson Starship - Jane

8-9
Declan Nerney - Stop the World
Wham! - Club Tropicana
Barry Blue - Do You Wanna Dance?
B*witched - C'est La Vie
Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon (I Never Promised You a Rose Garden)
Johnny Logan - What's Another Year
Billy Ocean - Get Outa My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True

9-10
Fat Larry's Band - Zoom
Linda Martin - Terminal 3
Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her
T'Pau - China In Your Hand
Goombay Dance Band - Seven Tears
Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
Boney M - Brown Girl In the Ring
Rosemary Clooney - Mambo Italiano
Bagatelle - Summer in Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment